Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tsunami Evacuation

 We wrote a recount about our evacuation experience WALT add details to our writing and edit carefully. 

Last Friday a tsunami happened I was scared and worried but then we got up the hill I was calm then I had some food. We went up the hill then we had to walk up the hill again I seen some gorse then I had some water. I had a bag of chips it was so good then an alarm went off again. We got to have a sausage and we got picked up. It was so cool seeing JJ.



2 comments:

  1. Yay I see you achieved your WALT's in this blog. You must be working really hard on your editing skills. Keep it up!
    What awesome pictures. That looks like a very safe and beautiful place to spend the day. I'm glad you were happy and felt safe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photo

    ReplyDelete